Looking for a “Defect Manager” to monitor, coordinate and report on software
and hardware defects detected as part of Testing and Quality Assurance
- Overall 10+ years’ of Testing experience and minimum 5 years’ experience as a Defect Manager working in complex organisations with multiple systems and projects
- Demonstrated experience working with defect management tools such as JIRA, ALM.
- Thorough knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle, Testing and QA
- Managing QA defects across multiple streams and concurrent projects including status, ownership, timeline and regular updates
- Reviewing test evidence and results to verify defect resolution & re-test activities
- Implementing and improving defect management process
- Tracking and verifying defects logged to ensure information quality and completeness.
- Ensuring compliance to the standard defect management process across all projects
- Suggesting continuous improvements to the process and QA practice