We are looking for a Qualified and Experienced Software Engineer to join our business Company name on full-time basis. We are committed to delivering Improved Quality, Integrated Solutions, and Optimized Efficiencies leading to breakthrough advances in diagnostic confidence and turnaround time.
You will work closely with team members and your contribution will range across gathering and analysing information, developing and documenting improved processes and work instructions and recommending solutions that enable the organisation to achieve the targeted business outcomes.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Minimum five years of relevant industry experience, with a proven track record
- Excellent understanding of business process
- Excellent client management skills
- Transact-SQL skills
- HTML, CSS, SASS or LESS and SVG
- RESTful APIs and JSON
In the Role you will be:
- Design, develop and implement business automation solutions in accordance with the highest quality
- Work directly with clients throughout the entire life-cycle of projects to, design, define and implement business process-based solutions.
- Be involved in the development of new business strategies and proposals, acting as the trusted advisor in the recommendation of our solution offerings to our clients.
Develop user interfaces (for example, command-line or GUI), as needed
- Apply software development best practices including continuous integration/delivery, refactoring, unit-testing, and automation
- Prepare and update systems documentation, including user guides and developer manuals;
- Assist with the delivery of user-training workshops
- Support the team lead, and take on scientific computing tasks assigned by, and under the guidance of the team lead.